Friday, January 13, 2012
English 101-7: My blog #1
Hello, my name is Connie S. Conner. The reason why I signed up for Ms. Spencer's class was because it was an required class, I also need help with writing better papers. I believe that if I write better papers then I can speak better. Around my community it is kind of known for people to speak poorly a.k.a. slang. I do not know why I guess they think that it is cool but I do not think that it is cool. what happens if you need a job and you have a job interview, but you do not know how to speak properly because you are so use to speaking "slangish"? (slang and English) I do not want to be one of those people that do not know how to speak properly. I want to sound intelligent when I need to sound intelligent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment