Friday, February 10, 2012

I want you to describe all of the following:

My final paper does not look that much different from my rough draft. I just fixed a few errors. I did not make major improvements on my final paper, because I did not feel like I needed to. I have more that enough details and my paper is pretty long, well at least it fits the requirements. Yes, I tend to be overly wordy and have a plethora of run-on sentences. I edit my paper beause of my peer review. They saw my errors and corrected them. I think my strongest aspect of my paper is the details. I feel like I really get carry away when it comes to details, because I would like to think that I am a detail person. My weakest aspect of my paper is probably the run-on sentences and/or comma splices.

No comments:

Post a Comment