Gun-free South Africa Advertisement
It is a lot easier to get a gun in South Africa than at any place. They are showing a picture of a young man buying a gun out of a vending machine, like it is candy or something. The audience is anyone with common sense to know that this is an outrage. This is a genre of violence how can you have so many gun in a vending machine? If you look carefully it states that "your donation will go to the Gun Control Alliance, for a gun-free South Africa". Basically if you destroy your country with guns it is ok because you are helping South Africa Gun Control Alliance. This is not what I would expect from anyone. I am pretty sure that the audience for this ad would not had expected this either. This is like giving a hand gun to baby. I believe the author of this ad chose gun violence as the tone, so people around the world can be aware of how easy it is to get a hand gun in South Africa, so they can help control it.

No comments:
Post a Comment