Friday, March 2, 2012

Don’t Presume to Know a Pig’s Mind


In a way this article was interesting to me. I do believe I would have an easier time writing about this article because I kind of care about pigs. The reason why is because I want to know what is going on with them. I mean I eat them daily.  Actually, I chose the last one because it was the shortest out of them all. I am just being blunt here; I do not want to say "yeah this article actually grabbed my attention when I first saw it because it did not. But it did grab my attention because it is something that I eat, so why not learn more about what the scientist are doing to them. I mean you are what you eat, whatever they are doing to them they are basically doing the same to you because you by that kind of meat at your food market or where ever, you cook it up and you eat it; simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment