I found three different types of errors in my papers, which is comma splices, fragment sentences, and misspelling words. The reason why I have a plethora of comma splices is because I really do not know when to stop a sentence. I want to put a plethora of information in, but at the same time I try to make it short and I end up putting a plethora of commas in a sentence. The same thing goes for my reason of having fragment sentences. I do not know how to fix those so I just leave them they way they are and hope that my tutor or my peers fix them. my reason for having misspelled words is because I am lazy and do not feel like going over my work so I just turn it in not realizing that some of the words I could have fixed I just did not spend enough time on it being very lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment