Friday, April 6, 2012

Is it better to stay at home and attented college or dorm at college?

As far as getting to actually know the college I believe that it is better to go off to college than to stay at home. At home you have so many responsibilities and when you go off to college all of those responsibilities goes away and all you have to do is take care of yourself. If you stay at home and attend school you will have to see the same old people and feel like your are in high school except it is more advanced. Some people my think it is better to stay at home because it cost to much to go off to school, but I believe that is money well spent. I mean the government is going to spend it anyways so why not let them spend it on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment