Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final Post

Yes, I do feel that I have achieved what I wanted to achieve in a way because I am writing better papers. I final recognize my mistakes on my own. Yes, I would like to add some of my new goals, now that I am more familiar with college level writing, like now I realize that I am not good at writing thesis statements. Now my next goal is to write better thesis statements or at least an okay thesis statement. I will like to continue all of my strengths  as I said in my last post and I will like to strengthen all my weaknesses as I said in my last post. I would also like to stop being a procrastinator because it is not cute and it will never help me in my future. All of my weaknesses that I know I still need to work on is not being able to come up with a thesis statement and writing about other people work and thinking critically about it like articles, ads, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment