Friday, February 24, 2012
blog #7
Compared to my first blog in a way I do believe that I am progressing. At first I did not know what to say or do, but now I have so much to say that I have to check myself. On the other hand, I do not think that I am progressing because I am starting to get lazy. For example, some of my blogs are being turned in late. The only thing that I believe is helping me out as a writer is the peer reviews. They really do a great job critiquing my paper, to me. I would not change anything in this class, because I am learning so much in this class. My learning process has changed, to me. Compared to the beginning of the class I was like more to myself did not want anyone touching or reading my paper, becuase I was afriad of what they would think of my paper. Now I do not care I want them to read my paper so they can tell me what I went wrong. Yes, I do beileve my writing improved, because now I am more into details and I understand where I always go wrong with my writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete